Re: Re: i386 rom image

Our platform is an AMPRO PC-104 Coremodule, which has a socket for an EPROM.
I was thinking of leaving the BIOS to do the hardware initialization and use
the BIOS extension facility (which is run after initialization) to run a
little bootloader (located at the start of the EPROM) which will copy the
application/eCos code (also in the EPROM) to RAM and then run it. Will this
work? What changes are needed in the linker script?
Thanks
Ranj W.