This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
RE: Threading on EDB7211
- To: Alfredo Knecht <aknecht at cimsi dot cim dot ch>
- Subject: RE: [ECOS] Threading on EDB7211
- From: Gary Thomas <gthomas at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:34:47 -0600 (MDT)
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On 16-Jun-00 Alfredo Knecht wrote:
> Thanks Gary, for the one step forward.
> - your binary bin-sem2 works.
> could i narrow it further, using known good libraries (libextras.a,
> libtarget.a and others that get linked in)?
> the configurer complains when loading your .ecc file (version errors), so i
> cannot duplicate your exact configuration.
> Anyway we now know that it must be a build problem.
> About my installation:
> on winnt 4.0, I am using:
> cygwin 1.1.2
This is known to have problems on the ARM. Get a newer (probably the latest)