This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: ecos on SH4
- To: "J.RyosIII[$BNL(B]"
<ryos at atom-tc dot or dot jp>
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] ecos on SH4
- From: Jesper Skov <jskov at redhat dot com>
- Date: 11 Jun 2000 10:49:12 +0200
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Ryouzaburou" == =?iso-2022-jp?B?IkouUnlvc0lJSVsbJEJOTBsoQl0i?= <iso-2022-jp> writes:
Ryouzaburou> Hi I am porting on SH4 (SH7750) based ecos1.3.1 and now
Ryouzaburou> It works on CQ7750. and I checked the current anon cvs,
Ryouzaburou> I have found the directory "cq7708" . so I would link to
Ryouzaburou> merge in the future. is it possible?
Someone asked the same question about a SH2 port the other
day. Basically, what needs to be done is identify the bits of the
current code which is shared between all variants of the architecture
- and everything else should be moved into variant directories.
You should fill in the copyright assignment
(http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/assign.html) and then send me the
diff between the 1.3.1 release code, and your working tree.
Then I will help you move things around (or possibly do it myself,
schedules allowing), and integrate your work.
Let me know if you have further questions.