This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
RE: Problems making gcc
- To: "Hugo 'NOx' Tyson" <hmt at cygnus dot co dot ukx>, <ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RE: [ECOS] Problems making gcc
- From: "Alex Schuilenburg" <alexs at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:26:45 +0100
- Cc: <jens dot ohlund at secrc dot abb dot se>
- Reply-To: <alexs at redhat dot com>
> ISTR talking to our man Al, whom I have copied this msg, about a similar
> thing yesterday. Al, can you shed any light on this?
Yes. Switch to the latest cygwin1.dll (1.1.2) released on Wednesday. See
for details on the fixes and
on where to download.
I managed to get around the problem initially by having the build directory
mounted in text mode.
These are cygwin issues BTW (my problem was with a totally different set of
sources), not eCos, and have already been addressed on
firstname.lastname@example.org (archives available at