This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: i386 questions
- To: Liviu Ionescu <ilg at livius dot net>
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] i386 questions
- From: Mike Friedrichs <mike_fr1 at lcc dot net>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 11:32:19 -0500
- CC: 'eCos Discuss' <ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <000701bfcfcd$253ccc50$c980e2c1@ilglibretto>
i noticed that you are working on a port for thr i960. i just talked to
intel and with the introduction of the arm devices, intel will be
dropping the i960 in the future. maybe you'd like to talk to intel.
Liviu Ionescu wrote:
> > Liviu> there is a FreeBSD port as well.
> > Really? I've never seen that. I'm sure we'd be happy to incorporate it
> > if it was contributed back to Red Hat.
> it is currently used as an internal debugging platform until the i960 port
> will be ready, but if there is interest in it, no problem, we can contribute
> it back to Red Hat.