Re: [Fwd: MBX Stub]

[Please remember to send your questions to the ecos discuss list
instead of to individual engineers]

amassa> I went back and follow the instructions very carefully.  When
amassa> I try to build the stub I get the following error message:

amassa> /tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/powerpc-eabi/bin/ld: address
amassa> 0xfe007dd0 of

That cannot be right. What does the MEMORY{} region of the
install/lib/target.ld contain?

There _used_ to be a special stubs startup memory layout that probably
only had 64kB, but by 1.3.1 that was replaced by a new scheme,
allowing 98kB of memory - and even if the stub grows past that, there
will be no errors at link time.

Jesper