This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: debugging techiques
- To: zhang <lczhang at csrd dot org>
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] debugging techiques
- From: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 19:33:51 +0100
- CC: ecos-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Red Hat UK Ltd.
- References: <008e01bfcc71$9da88120$2801a8c0@lczhang>
> zhang wrote:
> But an error occured ,and it said that :
> make ***[src/mem/memfixed.o.d] Error 1
> make ***[build] Error 2
> I do not know why and which cause the errors ,so could someone help me ?
Are you sure there wasn't some information on the lines before this
describing where the real problem lies? Try giving the output from the
final gcc build command line onwards.
Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow." || These opinions are all my own fault