Re: Broken arm aeb GDB stubs (fwd)

>> You've tried this before, right? It's just that it's not clear from
>> the above that you download the stubs via Angela and then follow up
>> by programming them into flash using the board's ROM monitor.

Carles> Sure I did. Its just that I tried to build them again from the
Carles> last snapshot. Thats it, download by Angel then flashwrite.

Carles> If I do it with the last snapshot then gdb is unable to make
Carles> the remote connection. A session debug shows that ecos stubs
Carles> is unable to even answer to the first GDB request. One more
Carles> clue, after downloading the stubs using the angel monitor, I
Carles> am unable to exit from gdb..the session just hangs there.

Huh? That's bad. Your version of Angel may use 0-0x10000 which would
make the stubs downloaded at 0xc000 crash Angel. Try to adjust the
load address of the stubs to 0x10000 (and use that address when
writing to the flash).

Jesper