Re: sprintf test failure?

On Mon, Nov 15, 1999 at 02:30:55PM -0700, Gary Thomas wrote:

> > I've also got some failures in libm (all of the failures were due to
> > results out of tolerance).  In my initial application, I doubt that I
> > will need any of the functions that failed, but if these failures are
> > due to something I did in my porting efforts, I'd like to get it
> > fixed.
>
> These are most likely due to ARM compiler setup.
>
> What [exactly] is your platform?

Samsung SNDS eval board with Samsung KS32C5000 uController.

I configured eCos with the tcl script for arm/pidBE/ram.

I've modified some of the pid platform stuff having to do with the
interrupt controlelr, timers, UARTs etc.  None of the makefiles were
touched.

> Which core?

ARM7TDMI.   (Big Endian)

> What compiler flags do you use?

Heres what a "make tests" did to compile the acos.c test file (FYI
arm-elf-gcc is gcc 2.25.1):

arm-elf-gcc
 -c
 -I/home/grante/ecos/ecos/packages/ecos-snds/install/include
 -I.
 -I/home/grante/ecos/ecos/packages/ecos-snds/../language/c/libm/current/tests
 -mcpu=arm7tdmi
 -mbig-endian
 -Wall
 -Wpointer-arith
 -Wstrict-prototypes
 -Winline
 -Wundef
 -ffunction-sections
 -fdata-sections
 -g
 -O2
 -Wp,-MD,vectors/libm_acos.tmp
 -o vectors/libm_acos.o
 /home/grante/ecos/ecos/packages/ecos-snds/../language/c/libm/current/tests/vectors/acos.c