Re: eCos ports to CP1500 or other Sparc targets?

    Deborah> I discovered eCos at ESC last week. I am curious whether
    Deborah> you know of a planned or in-progress port to the CP1500,
    Deborah> a compact-PCI card with uses the UltraSparcIIi processor?
    Deborah> I'm also curious whether there are any other Sparc ports
    Deborah> that you know of.

Cygnus is not doing any further Sparc ports at present, but there may
be ports happening on the net.

    Deborah> p.s. You should fix the text part of the mailto: links on
    Deborah> your webpage at
    Deborah> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ecos/faq.html#porting_does_it
    Deborah> which point to ecos aliases at cygnus.com, not
    Deborah> sourceware.cygnus.com.

Thanks. I fixed the ecos-discuss@cygnus.com mistake, left over from
before the mailing lists were moved. The other email address,
ecos-maintainers@cygnus.com rather than
ecos-maintainers@sourceware.cygnus.com, is correct at present.
The intention is to distinguish between private and public emails. If
people find that this is causing problems I can arrange for the latter
address to work as well (it might already do so).

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer