TCP/IP and RTEMS

Tristan wrote:

> I have ported the TCP/IP stack of RTEMS (which is a port from FreeBSD)
> eCos.  I have at least do a tcp/ip echo.

Thanks, Tristan.  Do you intend to continue the port?  Is it available
on FTP?

I have a concern regarding the RTEMS use of GPL.  Have they applied this
to their TCP/IP stack as well?  It would seem to me they would have to.
GPL and the embedded world don't play especially well together.  The
choice of the RTEMS stack (rather than going back to NetBSD) may limit
the range of applications in which it could be used.

Regards - Jim.