[ECOS] make info broken on NT

I tried to do a make info on the ecosSWtools tree and it failed. The
makeinfo that comes with cygwin-b20 is a shell script that does
nothing. I've complied the one inside the texinfo directory which is
part of ecosSWtools and that one has problems as well. It cannot find
the include files, even when they are in the same directory.

Emacs seems to be able to convert them, but i don't realy want to have
to use it for every directory!

	Andrew