Re: [ECOS] Hitachi SH2 Port

> Was there any conclusion as to whether there is any coordinated effort
> underway to port to the SH-2? It seems as though this could be a
> fairly popular target.
>
> Peter

Not yet. Personally I have currently focused my effort on HW-design my SH2-PCB.
I have "catched" this message while I was planning 2..4 months ahead...
(When I supposed my target-HW to run completly including the 2 add-on PCB's)

Nevertheless I intend my boards to be (mostly) compatible with the original
Evaluation-Board to reduce the affort required for adaptation.

--

Andreas