This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Announcement of eCos porting to Freescale Kinetis - Cortex-M4
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Ilija Kocho <ilijak at siva dot com dot mk>
- Cc: eCos developers <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:08 +0000
- Subject: Re: Announcement of eCos porting to Freescale Kinetis - Cortex-M4
- References: <4CFEA603.email@example.com>
Ilija Kocho wrote:
> We are announcing our work on eCos port to Fresscale's Kinetis Cortex-M4
> controller family.
> The initial port shall consist of:
> - Kinetis Variant (with eventual Cortex-M architecture adjustments
> if necessary);
> - TWR-K60N512 Platform;
> - Serial device driver (UART);
> - Ethernet driver (may come little bit later);
That is excellent news, thank you for the notification. It would be
great if you could structure the variant package to accommodate future
support for the K10/K20/K30/K40 parts if and where this might be
> We shall contribute the port so I would ask for project registration.
Now added to the table: