This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Announcement of eCos porting to Freescale Kinetis - Cortex-M4
- From: Ilija Kocho <ilijak at siva dot com dot mk>
- To: eCos developers <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 22:24:19 +0100
- Subject: Announcement of eCos porting to Freescale Kinetis - Cortex-M4
We are announcing our work on eCos port to Fresscale's Kinetis Cortex-M4
The initial port shall consist of:
- Kinetis Variant (with eventual Cortex-M architecture adjustments
- TWR-K60N512 Platform;
- Serial device driver (UART);
- Ethernet driver (may come little bit later);
We shall contribute the port so I would ask for project registration.
Note: Since both Kinetis and Cortex-M4 are very fresh stuff it is hard
to promise dead-lines but our aim is to have it ready before Kinetis
begins shipping in quantities as regular production parts.
ul. Zejnel Ajdini 5