This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: [ECOS] ST STM32F107xx Eth driver
- From: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- To: Jerzy Dyrda <jerzdy at gmail dot com>
- Cc: eCos development list <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:29:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] ST STM32F107xx Eth driver
- References: <AANLkTi=Em0D58Z-rRwvRp8R+oKsdiSjJPgotOTAaEy_o__28365.email@example.com>
Jerzy Dyrda wrote:
> Because I didn't find any eth driver for STM32F107xx controller family
> I would like to announce project "Ethernet driver for STM32F107xx family".
Thank you for sharing your plans with the eCos community. Are you
developing this driver using an evaluation board (such as STM3210C-EVAL)
or your own custom hardware?