Re: Ethernet over SPI driver for ENC424J600

Ilija Kocho wrote:
> Is this some "unwanted feature" of CVS? If yes one more reason to switch
> to new VCS.

CVS has always been that way: you never get new directories in a cvs update
unless you use the -d option. Those of us who have been working heavily with
it for upwards of a decade (!) find it works its way into our finger macros,
and/or create a .cvsrc with "update -d" (and maybe -P as well for neatness).

Ross

--
Embedded Software Engineer, eCosCentric Limited.
Barnwell House, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UU, UK.