Assorted Foods Conglomerate Limited

SOLICITING FOR A REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY
Unit 5, Wharram Street Hull,
HU2 0JB Humberside
United Kingdom

            It is my pleasure to write you in respect of AFC Group
of Companies Europe & Asia ,We import and export
all kinds of food and farm materials and equipment
into various countries.We are searching for reliable
representatives thats is trustworthy and reliable,who
can help us establish a medium of getting to our
customers in Canada and the USA as well as legally
receiving cash,checks,money orders and all forms of
payment on our behalf from our customers as our
representative.
To apply for this position, please send the
informations requested above
to the contact informations provided below.
1:FULL NAME:
2:AGE
jumoke_keller007: Assorted Foods Conglomerate Limited
SOLICITING FOR A REPRESENTATIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY
Unit 5, Wharram Street Hull,
HU2 0JB Humberside
United Kingdom
It is my pleasure to write you in respect of AFC Group
of Companies Europe & Asia ,We import and export
all kinds of food and farm materials and equipment
into various countries.We are searching for reliable
representatives thats is trustworthy and reliable,who
can help us establish a medium of getting to our
customers in Canada and the USA as well as legally
receiving cash,checks,money orders and all forms of
payment on our behalf from our customers as our
representative.
To apply for this position, please send the
informations requested above
to the contact informations provided below.
1:FULL NAME:
2:AGE
3:YOUR CONTANT ADDRESS