OpenSSH Port for eCos?

Hi eCos Developers,

I'm looking at the possibility of transferring data from an ARM7-based
embedded system running eCos to an server using SFTP.  (eCos is
already running on the system.)  Has there ever been a port of OpenSSH
to eCos? I see some references to SSH in this group's archive which
hint that such a port might exist, but I don't find anything in CVS
other than a .cvsignore for OpenSSL. I'm just interested in SFTP
client functionality.  I'd appreciate any pointers you can give me
about using OpenSHH on eCos.

Dave

David Tiktin
Advanced Relay Corporation