initlizing stack for IXP 425 board

Hi all,

            I am sumanth porting ecos to Intel xscale ixp425 board .

            i am initilizing the stack in the  reset_vector, but it is not
getting effected

            I am getting problem when i am encountering the instruction

            stmfd/stmdb

            and in the same way when encountering the instruction

            ldmfd/ldmdb

            can any one help me how to solve this problem of initilizing the
            stack ,so that it can continue execution when encountering

            stmfd/stmdb
            ldmfd/ldmdb

  Thanks in advance,
  Sumanth.

Sent from the Sourceware - ecos-devel forum at Nabble.com.