This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
How to debug my redboot_RAM.elf step by step ?
- From: ywc02 at mails dot tsinghua dot edu dot cn
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 11:56:46 +0800
- Subject: How to debug my redboot_RAM.elf step by step ?
- Reply-to: ywc02 at mails dot tsinghua dot edu dot cn
I'm a new learner in the eCos world and in progress of porting eCos to ARM
Versatile Platform(ARM926EJ-S),with Integrator(ARM966E) as my baseline.
I have built a redboot_RAM.elf. When it run on platform, only one character, '+'
,output on my hyperterminal.
I have following issues:
(1) How to debug redboot_RAM.elf step by step? I failed to debug it with AXD.
Does AXD just support .axf file?
(2)Does RedBoot output the just character? Where is the corresponding code?
My development environment is listed as belowing:
Target: VPB926EJS Boot_Monitor_V2.0.2
Host : ecos_config_tool_2.11 Cygwin gnutools-arm-elf-1.4-2.cygwin
Tools : ADS Multi-ICE
-Thanks a lot !!