RE: Strataflash mapping problem

i think the way it should be implemented is CYGNUM_FLASH_DEVICES should be the real number of devices on the board, CYGNUM_FLASH_WIDTH would be the 8 or 16 bit width of the particular implementation and something like CYGNUM_FLASH_BUS_WIDTH would be defined as either 8,16,32 (bits) and this would then calculate the CYGNUM_FLASH_INTERLEAVE.  so given the example in strata.h we would have CYGNUM_FLASH_BUS_WIDTH = 32 and CYGNUM_FLASH_WIDTH = 16, and with CYGNUM_FLASH_DEVICES = 2 and CYGNUM_FLASH_INTERLEAVE = CYGNUM_FLASH_BUS_WIDTH/CYGNUM_FLASH_WIDTH.  the implementation below would be CYGNUM_FLASH_WIDTH = 16, CYGNUM_FLASH_DEVICES = 4 and CYGNUM_FLASH_BUS_WIDTH = 16.  CYGNUM_FLASH_INTERLEAVE = CYGNUM_FLASH_BUS_WIDTH/CYGNUM_FLASH_WIDTH, include/flash_dev.h then defines FLASHWORD(k) as typedef cyg_uint16 flash_data_t.