[docbook] Re: DocBook Annotations

/ "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> was heard to say:
| I was also wondering that the content models of the two annotation elements
| would be.

Sorry, my bad.

alt = text | db.inlinemediaobject

(Maybe we should allow the ubiq. inlines in there, maybe we shouldn't.)

annotation = all blocks (excluding admonitions and formal objects, maybe)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Human beings, who are almost
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | unique in having the ability to
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | learn from the experience of