[docbook] Re: Markup for application features

/ Georges Schmitz <georges.schmitz@heitec.de> was heard to say:
| I'm searching an adequate markup for the features of a program. Eg. in
| the context of a text editor I would like to markup "Spell Checking"
| or "Line Wrapping". I thought of something like <application
| class="feature">Spell Checking</application>, the attribute role is
| too weak in my eyes, but the attribute class is already reserved for
| hardware and software. So is there any better solution?

You could use 'property', I suppose. Or perhaps, 'option' or 'parameter'.
None of those is perfect, but in the context of this document, you might
bend one of them to the task.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Impatient people always arrive too
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | late.--Jean Dutourd
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |