[docbook] Wondering About Stable OASIS URIs

In July there was a note from a TC agenda that stable URIs would be
setup[0] (I assumed/hoped for the DocBook 4.3 DTDs).  However, the
DocBook XML page on OASIS[1] still claims that "DocBook XML V4.2 is the
current XML version of DocBook" and does not have a link to V4.3
resources.  For all the standard reasons, this is irksome.

Is there any possibility of action on this front in the near future?
Can we expect a better turnaround time for 4.4 once it is finalized?
(What's the "correct" term for "finalized" in OASIS circles these days?)

On a related by separate matter, what's the game plan for migration to
DocBook NG?  Will it become DocBook 5.0 (or 6.0) or will it forever live
in experimental land?

Take care,

    John L. Clark

[0] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook/200407/msg00046.html