[docbook] No mailing list approvals this week or maybe next

I fried my laptop on Monday morning so I'm working on an old,
painfully slow desktop box this week. It's simply not practical for me
to filter all the approvals by hand on this box.

If you're trying to post and you're not subscribed, either subscribe
or wait a couple of weeks to send your message. Sorry about this,
folks.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      |
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ |
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |