[docbook] Using DocBook As Website Content!

Dear Sir,

How is it possible for me to use DocBook as the main content of my website? (not necessarily DocBook Website).

For instance, I write XHTML and CSS in order for my own options to be imposed, and DocBook XML to be embedded in to my XHTML files.

Something like, PHP Manual: http://www.php.net/manual/en/. The manual itself is written in XML using the DocBook XML DTD, but the output is appeared across their website.

Note that, I utilize Apache Ant to build my website.

Best Regards,
Sina Khakbaz