This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] ulink and alternate transformations
- From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer at nic dot fr>
- To: Bob Stayton <bobs at sco dot com>
- Cc: Jeffery Biss <jeff at marco-inc dot com>, docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 09:45:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: [docbook] ulink and alternate transformations
- Organization: NIC France
- References: <3F9DEFFF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20031027215811.A5308@sco.com>
On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 09:58:12PM -0800,
Bob Stayton <email@example.com> wrote
a message of 48 lines which said:
> You could use an inlinemediaobject with two textobject
Why not <olink>? Their semantics is certainly closer to the original issue.
[Answer to myself: I find them complicated and difficult to handle,
specially when you have different machines with different versions of
the DocBook toolchain.]
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.