This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
[docbook] Marking up exercices
- From: Joachim Ziegler <ziegler at mpi-sb dot mpg dot de>
- To: "docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 16:15:46 +0200
- Subject: [docbook] Marking up exercices
- Organization: Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik
What's the current state of the art in marking up exercises, exercise
sections and answers to exercises?
I want to have sections with a title "Exercises" in which one ore more
The following features would be nice:
- Exercise sections should not be numbered, not appear in the TOC, but
be allowed to appear at any level in the document.
- The exercises should be numbered throughout the whole document by the
stylesheets. (If that's not possible, then if an exercise within an
exercise section is the only one, it should not get number "1", because
- Answers to exercises should only be output in a "teacher's version" of
I've broswed through the archive and I am a litle bit confused now by
all the different suggestions using bridgeheads, simplesects,
orderedlistsm qandasets... for this problem.
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to email@example.com, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.