This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: [docbook] Status of PDF output with DocBook + XSL + FO?
- From: Stefan Seefeld <seefeld at sympatico dot ca>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:30:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [docbook] Status of PDF output with DocBook + XSL + FO?
- References: <3F8434A1.4781.D5ECC3@localhost> <20031010141226.GA5317@nic.fr>
Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
On Wed, Oct 08, 2003 at 04:00:33PM +0200,
Peter van Heusden <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote
a message of 21 lines which said:
output using the XSL stylesheets (and xsltproc). I tried creating
PDF from FOs using FOP,
Since FOP requires non-free software, I use jade + JadeTeX when I need
PDF and it works for me.
does it ? Hmm, RH did a great deal of work to make some of the java
stuff from apache compile with gcj (http://sources.redhat.com/rhug/).
So if fop still requires any non-free java runtime, that state shouldn't
last long :-)
But I didn't try recently...
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to email@example.com, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.