This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
RE: [docbook] QUERY: URI convention in DocBook XSL Stylesheets
- From: Jeff Beal <jeff dot beal at ansys dot com>
- To: "'veillard at redhat dot com'" <veillard at redhat dot com>, Jeff Beal <jeff dot beal at ansys dot com>
- Cc: 'GARY Hoffman' <GHOFF at eslaw dot com>, docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 08:39:01 -0400
- Subject: RE: [docbook] QUERY: URI convention in DocBook XSL Stylesheets
I never said it was correct, I just said it's what works in Emacs ;)
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 6:50 AM
> To: Jeff Beal
> Cc: 'GARY Hoffman'; email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [docbook] QUERY: URI convention in DocBook XSL
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 02:43:12PM -0400, Jeff Beal wrote:
> > I have had success with both xsltproc and saxon on Windows
> 2000 using
> > 'file:///C:/' to begin my absolute URI's in XSL files.
> (FWIW, Emacs uses
> > 'file:/C:/', but xsltproc fails on this.)
> To me "file:/C:/" doesn't seems correct w.r.t. the old RFC
> (or failing to describe :-\) the file protocol.
> Daniel Veillard | Red Hat Network https://rhn.redhat.com/
> firstname.lastname@example.org | libxml GNOME XML XSLT toolkit
http://veillard.com/ | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to email@example.com, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.