This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
[docbook] Re: What's the proper markup for treeviews?
- From: Steinar Bang <sb at dod dot no>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:05:34 +0200
- Subject: [docbook] Re: What's the proper markup for treeviews?
- Cancel-lock: sha1:CeOJzSsqAppcOoYS8ddpj37xutw=
- Organization: Probably a good idea
- References: <BDBFCADE470D2B4A841D51412D2D915D05B86E@canonsburgexch2.win.ansys.com>
>>>>> Jeff Beal <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> That's roughly what we use. You may also want to use <menuchoice/>
> to include the full path through your tree.
> So, your example would become
OK. Thanx. I had missed <menuchoice> when digging through the
element list of DBTDG.
The main reason I brought this up, was that I wondered if treeviews
should be marked up semantically as distinct from menus, and if
DocBook already has markup for this, and I had missed it.
I guess I could use the role attribute? It's getting a bit overloaded
by now, though...
To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to email@example.com, or visit http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.