Re: [docbook] Re: updating localization of docbook-xsl ?

Vitaly Ostanin wrote:

Thanks, I understand how I should translate month names. BTW,
comment about "datetime-full" context inside localization files
could be useful...

Well, there are many things in XSL stylesheets which can be documented more :-(

BTW, original DocBook stylesheets could contain expansion for
XSL-styles for each of languages like localization files.

You mean adding translated name for "DocBook XSL Stylesheets" or for language name like:

<locale language="ru"
        english-language-name="Russian"
        language-name="ÑÑÑÑÐÐÐ ÑÐÑÐ"
        xmlns:doc="http://nwalsh.com/xsl/documentation/1.0";>