Re: [docbook] Task Markup (delinquent action item)

At 08:42 20/05/2003 -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:

At the last DocBook TC meeting, I took an action to describe the
committees tentative decisions about a <task> element. I should have
done this long ago.

We propose that a task consist of:

 title
 tasksummary?
 taskprerequisites?
 procedure
 example*
 taskrelated

The tasksummary, taskprerequisites, and taskrelated are all wrappers
around component.mix (think para+).

The task element would become part of compound.class which would allow
it to appear anywhere that procedure appears now.

Your feedback on this proposal is strongly encouraged.

Generally fine by me.
 Nitpicking. Perhaps.
  DueDate
  Owner