docbook xml.schema

	Hello,

	I need to write schemas for an organisation (french ministry of
culture). Docbook seems to answer to most of their needs. I'm glad to
prescribe it, but it will needs an xml.schema expression for easy other
namespaces import. My question is :

	Should I began redefinition on the experimental cvs generation ?

	I'm already writing a schema, for the non-specific-software
elements. In respect of the abilities of this syntax, I'm using abstract
elements instead of groups. Also, for human readability and the modesty
of the implementation, I don't use the full hierarchy of names coming
from the entities of the DTD.
	I know, "it will not be docbook any more", but are there
projects on this topic? I (and them) would like to be sure to be in the
right direction, and why not, contribute for other docbook users.

	Thanks