More guidance on docbook website need

Hi,

Firtsly, thank you all for helping me in creating webpage, using website.
I have managed to do all that I intended initially -- change the color of
side bar, put image on the top etc.

Now, I would like to add some logos, such as powered by this and that,
privary policy etc, and this include the logo "created by Website", of
course.

Can some one please give me some hints on this?

Thanks.

Damar