Font colors in slides

Hi All,
I am using slide doctype and want to put some text in other color. I know that's not in the philosophy of docbook (to specify HOW you want your document formatted) but it could be very useful to be able to specify that part of the text goes in other color.

Any help appreciated
Adrian

--
"Time never dies, circle is not round..."
V I S U A L T O O L S