generating context-dependant elements in source tree

Hello.

This problem probably due to my lamerness and missing some points,
but however, i cannot find clean answer anywere.

The problem is to automatically generate some elements, dependant on
context.

Egg, to create title "The Foo of Bar" in a section, wich has role='foo'
and is within section titled "Bar".

At my opinion, this leads to creating a children node in source tree,
and then passing that tree through templates.

How to achieve this w/out creating own XSLT procssor  ?

--
qMax