Re: Images and Docbook 4.2

I meant to send this to the list.

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 13:21, Mental Patient wrote:

Here's perspective from another newbie.  These links accelerated my learning.

> This doesnt quite help me out with syntax. An example would be great. A
> pointer on how to find this stuff out for myself would be even better!

http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/metadoc/docbook-guide.en.html#GRAPHICS-DOCBOOK-GUIDE

I wrap my <mediaobject> with <figure>.

Several other newbie refs:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-docbk.html#h5
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/LDP-Author-Guide/index.html

This of course:
http://docbook.org/wiki/moin.cgi/DocBookDocumentation
--
mueller, mike

The larger purpose of the economic order, including Wall Street, is to
support the material conditions for human existence, not to undermine and
destabilize them.

-Editorial, The Nation, August 19, 2002