Re: Fw: programlisting

Before this is made a permanent feature, I'd like to suggest it be checked thoroughly against the "modern" browsers at least, i.e. 6 and above. (Sorry, but I've seen IE 5.x described as the "Netscape 4 of the modern browser world.")

In my experience, the CSS class/value selector works OK provided there is a single value involved, no space delimiters; I'm not so sanguin about selecting an arbitrary sub-string out of a space delimited list, nor about what space delimited values might do to the basic functionality of the class selector.

...edN