Re: Re: Which conversion method should I use?

Hello Norman,

Friday, June 21, 2002, 11:25:31 PM, you wrote:
NW> | I want to force a page break in the middle of a chapter, what tag
NW> | should I use?

NW> Why do you want to do this? What semantic meaning does the break provide?

For example, in this kind of document:

1.1 My section
The following graphic blah, blah, blah...
[GRAPHIC]

If I render to PDF, the Graphic is big and it doesn't fit in the
remaining space of the page, so the page is seen on PDF as:

1.1 My section
The following graphic blah, blah, blah...

[EMPTY SPACE]

[GRAPHIC]

I would like to be able to place a pagebreak just before My Section to
force the presentation display all the content in the next page,
along with the graphic.

Is this possible? Maybe is a feature in DocBook I don't know cause I'm
a newbie.

Best Regards.