Re: Which conversion method should I use?

/ Jose <studio@qadram.com> was heard to say:
| PS> use  chapter and section tags and have the required depth start on a new
| PS> page?
| I want to force a page break in the middle of a chapter, what tag
| should I use?

Why do you want to do this? What semantic meaning does the break provide?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | My dog is worried about the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | economy because Alpo is up to 99
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | cents a can. That's almost $7.00