This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Numbered Section Headers
- From: carlos at cvc dot edu (Carlos)
- To: Yann Dirson <ydirson at fr dot alcove dot com>
- Cc: "'docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org'" <docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:12:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Numbered Section Headers
Do you have these customizations available for XML/XSL docbook? Are there a
lot of changes to be made to convert them to valid XSL stylesheets?
On 04/25/02 6:22, "Yann Dirson" <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 02:08:55PM -0500, Singer, Larry wrote:
>> I would like to make an article with automatically numbered section headers.
> You need to customize the stylesheets. You may want to try my
> "book-like article" stylesheet, which enables this feature and other
> (IMHO) useful stuff.
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer
P | California Virtual Campus
- | C/O De Anza College
G | 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
---+ Cupertino, CA 95014
web http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
phone 408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint: E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7 3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756
Three things are certain:
Death, taxes, and lost data.
Guess which has occurred.