This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Needing a single docbook DTD file
- From: Bob Stayton <bobs at caldera dot com>
- To: dvsingh at aninfosys dot com, docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:40:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Needing a single docbook DTD file
- References: <000001c1eaa1$da3d01b0$6501a8c0@aninfosy2>
On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 01:35:39AM -0700, dvsingh wrote:
> Hello ALL
> So far I have the DTDs for the DocBook standard spread across multiples
> files in terms of modules.
> Can someone please provide me one single file containing the complete
> DocBook DTD.
I can send you that.
Do you want the XML or SGML version?
Bob Stayton 400 Encinal Street
Publications Architect Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Technical Publications voice: (831) 427-7796
Caldera International, Inc. fax: (831) 429-1887