This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Formatting problems
- From: Yann Dirson <ydirson at fr dot alcove dot com>
- To: Javier Farreres de la Morena <spanish at inicia dot es>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org,Docbook Apps list <docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:42:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Formatting problems
- References: <3CBE9C9600000ED6@netmail.tiscalinet.es>
- Reply-to: Docbook Apps list <docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org>,Javier Farreres de la Morena <spanish at inicia dot es>
On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 06:22:35PM +0200, Javier Farreres de la Morena wrote:
> Let's see if someone can help me on one topic related to DocBook
> I don't know if I should be posting this mail to docbook-apps, but I am
> only subscribed to docbook list.
Indeed, it's be better on docbook-apps - I set Reply-To accordingly.
> -point 1: They ask the double column to start after abstract. Apart from
> this, I would like to have the three authors in a 3column shame. Much in
> the way of:
> Author1 Author2 Author3
> Body of paper
For the authors stuff, you should be able to get something working
using a table. That would make ncolumn-switching unnecessary here.
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com> http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager Responsable de l'assistance technique
Senior Free-Software Consultant Consultant senior en Logiciels Libres
Debian developer (email@example.com) Développeur Debian