This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: revhistory not rendered, customization
- From: Michael Smith <smith at xml-doc dot org>
- To: Brian Craft <bcboy at thecraftstudio dot com>
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 22:41:47 -0600
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: revhistory not rendered, customization
- References: <20020404142238.A19374@bcboy-linux.cisco.com>
Brian Craft <email@example.com> writes:
> I hardly understand the style sheets (the docs are, well... somewhere between
> pathetic and non-existant), but I located the default style sheet in
> /usr/share/sgml/docbook/utils-0.6/docbook-utils.dsl. I looked through it,
> but didn't see anything that would disable revhistory. Also spent some
> time mucking about the .dsl files in
> There is stuff in there for handling revhistory. Dunno why it's being dropped.
> Also, there are a number of other things I'd like to modify about the layout --
> like the form of the page header, the layout of the title page, etc. Are the
> docs anywhere that detail the connection between the style sheets and the final
> format (tex, html, etc.)?
Maybe download and install the current DSSSL stylesheets:
And try the "DSSSL stylesheet documentation" section on this page: