This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
xsl stylesheets 1.49 chunker error
- From: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym at canada dot com>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 11:23:14 -0500
- Subject: DOCBOOK: xsl stylesheets 1.49 chunker error
- Organization: TCI Business Innovation through Open Source Computing
- Reply-to: Gary Lawrence Murphy <garym at canada dot com>
If I had more information, I'd include a sample, but as it is, I'm
mystified: I have a DocBook/XML 1.4.2 document which can be transformed
without incident using the html/docbook.xsl or the fo/docbook.xsl but
when run through xalan-2.2.0-dev and xerces-1.4.4 using html/chunk.xsl
it aborts with the very uninformative error:
(Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
1) is there any way to narrow down this error more precisely short of
a newtonian bi-section search progressively deleting half the doc?
2) is there a reference anywhere for the Transformer error codes?
Gary Lawrence Murphy <firstname.lastname@example.org> TeleDynamics Communications Inc
Business Innovations Through Open Source Systems: http://www.teledyn.com
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."(Pablo Picasso)