Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:26:32 +0100 (CET)
From: Radoslaw Szymanek <Radoslaw.Szymanek@cs.lth.se>
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: DSSSL stylesheet for IEEE format

Hello,

I will need to create (obtain) DSSSL stylesheet for IEEE article format.

The description of the format can be found in the link below:
http://computer.org/cspress/instruct.htm

Did anybody created stylesheet for this? I think this will be a nice
resource for all new DocBook users. They can learn docbook by writing
articles and have a freedom of postponing learning DSSSL or XSL to the
point when one alternative will win over the other one.

I myself will greatly appreciate help with this issue and I believe that
the whole community can benefit from this.

thanks,
Radoslaw Szymanek

P.S. I searched an archive and I found already one request of this which
was left without any answer however the IEEE format was not given in the
link as I give. I did search the web and found nothing :( (strange).

 Radoslaw Szymanek, Lic, MSc	             |
 Dept. of Computer Science (DataVetenskap)   |
 Lund University                             |
Always look on the bright side of life.	     |