Glossary

Hallo,

Is there anyone who has experience in selecting particular GlossEntries
for processing?

My plan is to create one big Glossary that contains GlossEntries related
to different products (for
company internal usage).
As part of the product documentation, I want to create product-related
glossaries.
Can anyone give me advice how I can proceed?

I noticed that there is an attribute SortAs for GlossEntry - what is it
used for (I don't understand the description.)? Any Example?

And one final glossary-related question: what is the correct markup for
synonyms (another word
used for the GlossTerm)?

Thanks a lot.

--