This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the DocBook project.
Re: Re: listitem
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- To: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 16:17:47 -0500
- Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Re: listitem
- References: <F76kHYrmsOUIoODFtoJ00012d75@hotmail.com>
>>| Finally, is there any markup (I'm thinking along the lines of a
>>| block element) that will allow me to specify a named property?
| yup, <segmentedlist> does it, but again, it'd be nice if it would
| allow only one <seg> per <seglistitem>.
File an RFE for it. We don't force multiple list items anywhere else,
we probably shouldn't bother in segmented lists.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | I don't make predictions. I never
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | have and I never will.--Tony Blair
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |